Dr. Sarah Poulin, DACM, L.Ac., Dipl.OM
In additional to private practice, I am also available for speaking engagements on a number of topics related to acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine, chronic pain, holistic healthcare, integrative medicine, multi-disciplinary development, and more.
I offer dyanmic and highly educational lectures to groups of all sizes that clearly display my lifelong love of learning and educating. My lectures encourage audience participation and provide a thorough yet easily approachable way for the attendees to learn about the subject matter.
A sampling of some of my recent local speaking engagements are included below:
- "Easy Acupressure for Health" at Westover School, Middlebury, CT
- Presentation on Traditional Chinese Medicine and winter health for the Nutmeg Chapter of the American Business Women’s Association
- "Easy Acupressure for Health" at both the Middlebury Public Library in Middlebury, CT and the Howard Whittemore Memorial Library in Naugatuck, CT
- “Traditional Chinese Medicine for Stress Relief” at New Morning Market, Woodbury, CT
- “The Art of Acupuncture: An Introduction to Traditional Chinese Medicine” at Arts Escape, Southbury, CT
- “Ancient Healing for Modern Times: An Introduction to Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine”- Osher Institute for Lifelong Learning (OLLI) at University of Connecticut Waterbury
Please contact me if you are interested in learning more or to schedule a presentation or lecture for your organization or event.